- Protasco Berhad’s subsidiary, HCM Engineering Sdn Bhd, was appointed the main contractor for the Projek Perumahan Mampu Milik 1Malaysia (PR1MA) in Manjung Perak and Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan which is worth RM88.1 million by Koperasi Pembangunan Hartanah Putrajaya Berhad.
- Ikram Premier Consulting (IPC), subsidiary of Protasco Berhad has been appointed as the consultant for safety evaluation of KLIA 2.
- Protasco Berhad invested US$22mil to acquire 63% of PT Anglo Slavic Indonesia(PT-ASI) share.
- Protasco to invest in Nepal’s Engineering Hotel and Education sectors
- Mr Tey Por Yee is appointed as non-Executive Director of Protasco Berhad
- Dato’ Mohd Ibrahim B Mohd Nor is reappointed as non-Executive Director of Protasco Berhad
- Protasco Launches its Core Values, Vision & Mission Statement
- Protasco celebrated its 10th anniversary at the Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre
- Protasco invests RM179.85 million in oil and gas deal with PT Anglo Slavic Indonesia
- The launch of Protasco Sports Carnival (PROSCAR)
- IUKL, through its Research Management Centre (RMC), organised the third Infrastructure University Innovation and Invention Competition 2013 (IUIIC2013)
- IUKL 11th Convocation Ceremony
- Protasco Development Sdn Bhd teams up with Asdion Berhad for property development in Johor Bahru
- Kelab Sukan dan Kebajikan Kumpulan Ikram (KSKKI) changed its name to Kelab Kebajikan Protasco (KKPro)
- HCM Engineering Sdn Bhd bagged RM23 million contract from JKR to maintain roads in Zon 2A, Sarawak
- Protasco Berhad held its 12th Annual General Meeting on 27 June 2013
- HCM Engineering Sdn Bhd bags RM50.4 million contract in Desaru Coast Course, Johor
- Kumpulan Ikram Sdn Bhd signs MoC with UKM Pakarunding Sdn Bhd
- HCM Molek-JV Sdn Bhd awarded RM37 million road project in Kuala Nerang, Kedah
- Ikram Engineering Services Sdn Bhd (ICES) obtained ISO 9001:2008 certification
- IUKL signs MoU with the International College of Advanced Technology Sarawak (iCATS)
- Protasco participated in the 14th REAAA Conference at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- Kumpulan Ikram Sdn Bhd signs MoA with the Maintenance Division of Protasco Berhad
- The launch of the Healthy Body Healthy Mind 2013 Campaign
- HCM Engineering Sdn Bhd awarded a RM6.94 million road project between Pagoh and Machap, Johor
- Launch of Protasco Berhad staff portal, iPortal
- Commencement of the first phase of De Centrum City construction
- Prof. Dr. Roslan bin Zainal Abidin was appointed as the President and Vice Chancellor of IUKL
- Prof. Dr. Zulkifli bin Abdul Hamid was appointed as the Executive Director for the Education division
- Empayar Indera awarded a 7-year road maintenance concession with Perak
- IKRAM celebrated its 14th anniversary of its establishment
- KLIUC was upgraded into a university & is now called Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
- YBhg. Dato' Mohd Ibrahim bin Mohd Nor was appointed Deputy Executive Chairman of Protasco Berhad, taking over from YBhg. Dato' Ir. Hasnur Rabiain bin Ismail
- MOC di antara Institut Kemahiran Belia Negara (IKBN) Chembong, Negeri Sembilan dan ITIDI
- IKRAM and TNB signs MOA
- Protasco appoints Tan Sri Hadenan A. Jalil as Chairman
- IKRAM and DBKL signs MOU.
- IKRAM EDUCATION SDN BHD was invited by the Minister of Higher Education, Malaysia, YB Dato Seri Mohamed Khaled bin Nordin, to apply for the establishment of a private university to be known as Universiti Infrastruktur Kuala Lumpur (The Infrastructure University of Kuala Lumpur)
- KLIUC signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Kolej Laila Taib (KLT), Sibu, Sarawak
- MOU di antara Kumpulan Ikram dengan Suruhanjaya Pencegahan Rasuah Malaysia (SPRM)
- Prof. Dr. Zulkifli bin Abdul Hamid was appointed as KLIUC's new president
- Kumpulan Ikram Sdn Bhd introduced its new business structure, which consists of the new Centers of Excellence or 'ICE'
- Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (KLIUC) celebrated its 10th Anniversary
- KLIUC organised the International Conference on Infrastructure Development 2008 (InCID), launched by the Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia, YAB Dato' Seri Najib Tun Razak
- Protasco Berhad commenced its maiden Quarry project in Lingshui district, Hainan province, China. The setting-up, commissioning and operation of the quarry is being carried out by Hainan Rifu Resources Co Ltd.
- Kumpulan Ikram celebrated its 10th Anniversary, with the launch of Kumpulan Ikram's Strategic Business Blueprint 2007-2016.
- Libyan Malaysian Company for Roads and Construction (LMCRC), and associate company of HCM Engineering Sdn Bhd was awarded maintenance works for the Tripoli-Garian road in Libya by the Road and Bridges Authority (RBA) of Libya.
- LMCRC then received award of Ras Jedeir-Gharaboulli Project (Phase 2), making total contract value RM203 million.
- Setting foot into Mobile Technology, Ximax Communication Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Protasco Infra, signed a JV with Good Point Enterprises Development Co Ltd in Shenzen, China.
- Project Awarded By Jabatan Kerja Raya Malaysia to Rehabilitate and Upgrade Jalan Alor Setar-Kuala Nerang-Durian Burung, Kedah.
- Kumpulan IKRAM Sdn Bhd signed National Slope Master Plan agreement with Malaysia's Public Works Department.
- Protasco Bhd won the Achievers Award in the SMB Recognition Award 2005.
- HCM Engineering Sdn Bhd voted No 1 in the maiden Malaysian Emerging Knowledge Organisation (MEKO) Award.
- Protasco's unit, Libyan Malaysian Company for Roads & Construction (LMCRC) secured two Libyan projects valued at RM119 million.
- Official opening of Libyan Malaysian Company for Roads & Construction's Tripoli office.
- Dato' Ir Hasnur Rabiain Ismail listed in the maiden Bumi CEO Malaysia 2005 Directory.
- Protasco Infra Sdn Bhd set up Yangpu Hi-Pro Road Maintenance Co Ltd to spearhead road and infrastructure works in China.
- ITiDi bagged the Innovative Learning & Development 2004 Award.
- HCM Engineering Sdn Bhd won the Human Capital Development Award 2004.
- Prime Minister YAB Dato' Seri Abdullah Haji Ahmad Badawi officially launched Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (KLIUC).
- Sets foothold in Papua New Guinea via HCM Engineering (PNG) Ltd and its joint-venture with Aman Timber (PNG) Ltd, AMAN-HCM JV.
- HCM Engineering Sdn Bhd obtained ISO 9001:2000 certification.
- Protasco Bhd publicly traded on the main board of the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (now Bursa Malaysia) under the stock code 5070.
- HCM Engineering Sdn Bhd entrusted with a 15-year Federal Road Maintenance concession in Sibu, Bintulu and Mukah divisions of Sarawak state.
- Ikram College of Technology upgraded to Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (KLIUC).
- Launched the Practice of Knowledge Management journey to become a K- Organisation.
- Roadcare (M) Sdn Bhd formed as the special purpose vehicle to undertake a 15-year federal road maintenance in Selangor and the east coast states of Peninsular Malaysia.
- Incorporation of Protasco Bhd as an investment holding company to pave the way for a new planned restructuring and listing.
- The privatisation of former JKR Training centre or Institut Kerja Raya Malaysia (IKRAM).
- HCM Engineering Sdn Bhd secured its first major government job, the Changlun - Kuala Perlis road upgrading project.
- HCM Engineering Sdn Bhd purchased its first RM2.3 million Deep Cold Recycling (DCR) machine for its RM1 million Kuala Lipis- Merapoh federal road cement stabilisation job.
- Founders Dato' Ir Hasnur Rabiain Ismail and Dato' Ir Chong Ket Pen left Malaysia's Public Works Department (JKR) and charted the group's humble beginnings by securing its first big break, a data collecton job from JKR.